Friday, February 1, 2013

Tips for Submitting Your Entry This Contest Season



The ACFW Genesis and MBT Frasier contests are now open for entries! Have you submitted yet? Getting ready to submit? Check out these tips below. I shook things up a little bit today and posted in video format instead.

*Disclaimer: my sound wasn't the greatest, I apologize! This is why I don't vlog very often. ;-)*










Share your best tips down in the comments! And which contests are you planning on entering this year??

**************************************************
Casey Herringshaw is a homeschool graduate and has been writing since high school. She lives in rural Eastern Oregon in a town more densely populated with cows than people.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Casey! You were pretty complete. :) I guess my main tip is to pray and then just do it. I'm hoping to have something to enter the Frasier with this year. I don't have anything ready for the Genesis yet. :)

Mary Vee Storyteller said...

Casey,
What an awesome job!

I think all your suggestions are spot on.

I do plan to enter both contests.

I am joining the blog hop for the Frazier contest on my website next week.

Susan Anne Mason said...

Hi Casey,

You are too cute! Great vlogs!

I agree with all your advice. Now to apply it. :)

I was just printing off some other blog advice about contests, about reading the score sheet and make sure you're clear on what the judges are judging!

Good luck in your contests.

Cheers,
Sue

Casey said...

Yep! That's a GREAT reminder, Jeanne!

Casey said...

Mary, I have the post for the next week or so later. Both are great contests to enter...glad to know you're springing for both!

Casey said...

Yes! I always love looking at the score sheets for the contests when they are available.