Saturday, September 10, 2011

What's Up The Street For Next Week?

I don't know about where you live, but where I live, it's FAIR WEEK!

Which means, there are animals, rodeo, 4H and FFA projects, livestock auctions and SO MUCH MORE going on!

We've got animals judging yesterday and Thursday and the parade today (which I'll be riding in with the rest of the family)-- it's got to be one of my favorite times of the year!

Plus in my small community, it's about the only time of year I get to see a bunch of people I know. ;-)

So while I'm off waving at the 100's turned out to watch the pararde floats and listen to the marching band, here is what is...

Coming Up the Street for YOU!

Monday we welcome guest blogger, K. Dawn Byrd on how she handled her switch from writing adult to YA fiction

Sherrinda is your hostess with the mostest on Tuesday!

Mary brings to us a great post with 7 time Christy Award winning author, Lynn Austin to the blog! Lynn has also promised to stop by to leave comments!

Be who YOU are is the topic of Casey's post on Thursday

Friday, Krista will entertain us!

News Stand

The winner's from last weekend's edition are... Joanne Sher and JourneytoEpiphany!! (Journey I need you to email me at: caseym(dot)writer(at)gmail(dot)com  Thanks!

The preparing-for-a-conference series continues on Pepper's blog all next week. Don't miss it!

What to pack for the ACFW conference

Preparing SPIRITUALLY for the conference

See you next week!! 

**Photo courtesy of grantsburgfair.com
**Photo courtesy of ecoliblog.com
**Photo courtesy of townnews.com

5 comments:

Pepper said...

YeeHAW!!! Fair week?!?
Well, Case around here it's Celtic Festival week, which is where my family and I are headed in a few hours.

And I'm trying to decide whether to dress in my princess gown to celebrate!
Jousting is at 11 (real jousting. Full armor. On horses, even) Yipee!!
My goal: purchase a stilleto dagger.

YAY!!!! Have a great day!

Joanne Sher said...

Sounds like a great week - and I'm SO excited to have been a winner here. ADORE you Alley Cats!

Casey said...

Pepper, Princess, princess, princess ALL THE WAY! You go girl! :D

Joanne, we sure do adore you too!! :D

Enid Wilson said...

I'm looking to relax and write more next week. Last week was stressful. Happy blogging!

Every Savage Can Reproduce

Casey said...

Hoping for a great word count week Enid!!