Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thankful Writers-Raise Your Song!




#TipfulTuesday

Hey all! This is the week. 
Don't contain yourself. 
Don't hold back your harvest.

It's a great time to boldly blab/share/proclaim our praises to God for the bounty He's given us as writers.

T H A N K F U L

Qualifiers: 
1. Direct your comment to God 
2. No self-promotion
3. Nothing is too little. Nothing is too large.

BRING ON THE PRAISES FOR THE GOD WHO HAS GIVEN US SO MUCH.

I'll start:
Thank you, God, for the amazing Alley friends you've given us here on the Writers' Alley. Through them, we feel Your encouragement, smiles, mercy, grace, kindness, and so much more. We are blessed.

Okay, writers, your turn. Oh, and share this post. Let's inundate God with the praises He so deserves.


~Mary Vee
Photo by Mary Vee
#amwriting #ampraising #thankful #Thanksgiving #writers #kindredspirits #praises 


Mary Vee -  Mary Vee - Rock climbing, white-water rafting, and hiking top Mary’s list of ways to enjoy a day. She was homeless for a time, earned her MA in Counseling, and married an Air Force vet.  Mary has been a finalist in several writing contests and writes for her King.
Visit Mary at her websiteblog, and her ministry blog to families: God Loves Kids. Or chat on Facebook or Twitter
Mary's new release, Christmas With The Enemy, is available on Amazon.
EBOOK ON SALE FOR  $ 0.99!


2 comments:

kaybee said...

This has been a good year for me professionally. I signed my first contract and won my category in Genesis. But I'm even more grateful for the incredible friendships I've forged with people who really want me to succeed. So this year I'm thanking God for the journey.
Kathy Bailey

Mary Vee Storyteller said...

Kathy, I'm so happy for you! God truly has blessed you. :)