Friday, June 2, 2017

June Releases? What's your flavor?

Summer is just around the corner and there are some amazing releases kicking off the warmer weather. I just finished Becky Wade's novel, True to You, which was fabulous! So I'm excited about what other delightful novels there are in store for voracious readers.

Have you read (or do you plan to read) any of these options?

Karen Witemeyer is always a fav. Humor, history and romance all wrapped up into one. Her newest, Heart on the Line, releases on June 6 and looks positively delightful!


Jody Hedlund has certainly made a name for herself with her amazing With You Always releases on June 6 too!
onslaught of historical novels (as well as a few YA). This newest series she has coming out (Orphan Train series) appears to be another great selection to look forward to.


Tessa Afshar's beautiful next novel also arrives on June 6th (anybody sensing a pattern here ;-) June 6 is a big day!!! Bread of Angels is biblical fiction about
the New Testament Lydia - maker of purple.

For a more contemporary fare, Kara Isaac's newest novel, Then There Was You, arrives on June 22. Doesn't this cover look adorable? And the story sounds even sweeter!


Okay, one more? On June 27, The Captivating Lady Charlotte arrives as the second book in Carolyn Miller's Regency Brides series.
I've already been told that I desperately need to read this author and I've purchased her first book. It's on my TBR list waiting quite impatiently for me to find the time!! The covers are gorgeous!

So...what about you? Have you read any of these? Do you have a preference for time-period or location? Let's chat?

8 comments:

Rebecca Maney said...

I should be starting Jody Hedlund's book this week. Such a lovely cover, can't wait. And will be reading Kara Isaac's release as well. Karen's book is in my Amazon cart, and Tessa's story is on my "radar". I need to try Carolyn Miller, for sure! Perfect time to enjoy reading during the summer!

Unknown said...

Seven Brides for Seven Mail-order Husbands released yesterday. It is an excellent book by seven authors. You should give it a go! Loved the book!I'm looking forward to Tessa, Karen, and Carolyn's books!

Unknown said...

Oops, I forgot Jody's book too!

Carolyn Miller said...

I'm looking forward to reading Kara's, especially as it's set in Australia! I'm a big fan of Regency England novels, but I enjoy books set in international locations. Oh, and I have *ahem* read The Captivating Lady Charlotte ;)

Caryl Kane said...

I love Jody and Kara's books! :)

Andrea Stephens said...

I have Kara's book pre-ordered. I want the rest! Love them all!

Paula Shreckhise said...

These all look good but I prefer historicals. I'm going to start Polly and Newton soon.

Winnie said...

So many amazing books being released, so little time to read! I really must figure out how to read faster. These all look and sound so wonderful. I have a couple of them in my TBR soon pile.