Wednesday, March 25, 2015

For Fun...The Letter Game

Today I thought I'd try something fun and a bit different. You may have seen this on Facebook...even if you did, it will be fun to play here.

Here's what we'll do. I'll post my answers. If you want to play, copy the questions into a comment, and your letter will be the first initial of your last name. Use that as the first letter in your answers to the questions. Clear as mud?

Great.

Here are mine:

I was given the letter -C
1. Something I hate: cold weather
2. Something I love: chocolate
3. Somewhere I have been: California
4. Somewhere I would like to go: Curaçao 
5. Someone I know: Cathy Daniel
6. Favorite movie: Casablanca
Like this and I will send you a letter ( it is harder than you think).


Cara
-----

Cara Putman is the award-winning author of 20 books. You can connect with her online at her websitefacebooktwitter, and more.

No comments: