Saturday, April 26, 2014

What's Up the Street for Next Week?

What's your favorite genre?
Whether it's to write or to read, everyone has a favorite way to spend their time in the written word.

Is it Historical because of a bygone era? Or do you like contemporary rom-com and the hope of happily ever after? 

Share in the comments!

What's coming up next week?

Pepper continues her fun Disney series: Plotting with Melody on Monday.

Are you trying to find your writing voice? Sherrinda has suggestions just for that on Tuesday.

Why do we like to read about the contrary? The tension and struggles? Mary has answers to those questions and more on Wedesday. 

Krista will be your Alley Cat hostess on Thursday!

SHOW me, don't TELL me. We're told that everyone. Casey has concrete suggestion to make this happen on Friday.

Have a fantastic weekend, Alley friends!


2 comments:

Sandra Stiles said...

My favorite genre has always been mystery. I like romance only if there is a mystery to it. I like all genres pretty much, but over time mystery has been my favorite.

Casey said...

Then you are probably a fan of Brandilyn Collins and Terri Blackstock?