Sunday, January 12, 2014

What's Up the Street Next Week

freedigitalphotos.com 
Oh the weather outside is frightful...and beautiful. Who is enjoying the snow?
What do you like best about snow?

By the way, JeanneT is our winner of the Dialogue book by Gloria Kempton. Jeanne, make sure to email me your address or FB me (I think you have mine :-)

Angie's brainstorming with NPR on Monday

Tuesday, Julia will be with us...and her post might have something to do with Downton Abbey.

Allen Arnold is here on Wednesday!! Ashley is hosting him so make sure you stop by.

Pepper's camera
Karen talks about Empathy and Characters on Thursday.

Amy brings her usual charm and sass to start off the weekend.

4 comments:

Julia M. Reffner said...

Snow melted as of yesterday. 50 felt like a heat wave after 2 earlier in the week. Looking forward to a great week of posts.

Jeanne Takenaka said...

It looks like a great week here at the Alley! I appreciate you ladies, and I'm very thankful for the book!!

Pepper, I emailed. Will you let me know if you didn't get it? :)

Mary Vee Storyteller said...

Hubby mentioned the difference in the temp change in one day was likened to 30 degrees in the morning and 80 degrees in the afternoon. Sure didn't seem that drastic. We went from 30 below to 20 above. Boy, 20 above never felt so good before!

Pepper, that's a gorgeous photo!

I'm especially excited about this week. Love what is slated for every day!

Mary Vee Storyteller said...

Oh, and congratulations, Jeanne, on winning the book.