Monday, September 16, 2013

God's People and Driving Home from ACFW

Robin Jones Gunn was the keynote speaker at the ACFW Conference in Indianapolis this year – and she was phenomenal.  One of many amazing things she spoke about this weekend, but God’s lavish love. His unfailing grace, cloaked in love, which relentlessly pursues us to pour out upon us the sweetness of God. His power. His peace. His perfect plan.

And the beautiful thing about God’s love is that He uses his kids to put hands and feet on His love in this world.

That’s what ACFW has been for me this year. A continual reminder of God’s hands and feet in my life. The people He’s placed to show me his love.

1.       My hubby and kids – who allowed me the opportunity to come ‘full circle’ by attending my 4th ACFW conference

2.       My secret saint – who paid for my registration because she ‘believes in my dream’

3       My AlleyCats – who continually show God’s love to me in a real way each and every week I know them. I can’t imagine this writing journey without them.
.

4.       My Alley Pals – WOW – the encouragement those people share. Amazing. And the opportunity to see them here together is phenomenal.

I think just remembering how much God loves us – and actively searching for His ways of showing you his love in the actions and people we meet, is the key to hope and a thankful heart.




2 comments:

Sherrinda Ketchersid said...

Awww, I love the pictures! It looks like fun was had by all if the smiles on each face has anything to say about it!

Amy Leigh Simpson said...

Oh, wow! I just love this! Missing everyone already!