Saturday, July 27, 2013

What's Up the Street Next Week?

(Flickr/Mxgirl85)
Rain?
Storms?

Anyone else love to watch them?

There's something awesome and powerful about the crash of thunder and blast of lightning.

Or what about a gentle rain. Have you ever danced in the rain? Splashed in mud puddles?
Have you done it as an adult?

What about the lullaby of rainfall? The strumming of the keystrokes tapping against your roof in a sleepy pattern?

Even now, I'm starting to feel the curb of sleep as the pitter patter of the lazy rhythm relaxes me.

What about you?

Okay, okay...enough about rain.

What's up the Street Next Week on the Alley?

Monday - Angie just finished an AMAZING RACE, so she's bringing a lesson from the trail to the Alley today.

Tuesday - Don't settle for mediocre writing. Julia talks today about how to take your writing to the next level.

Wednesday - With her usual loveliness, Ashley flutters in with her post - Advice From a Butterfly, how to give your writing dreams wings.

Thursday - When the going gets tough, what do you do? Karen talks about writing through resistance.

Friday - Amy's going to celebrate finishing and submitting her most recent manuscript with a post about How To Know When You're Ready to Press Send (actually I was hoping she'd write about How to Keep From Driving Your Crit Partners Crazy Before you Press Send, but she didn't quite go for that one ;-) LOL

Come join us for a fantastic week. Bring your ideas.

And don't forget that there is a special story in every day.

6 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

A special story in every day. LOVE that, girl! And I love rain. Looking forward to next week!

Jacqueline Howett said...

Sounds wonderful! I'll be back! Have a great weekend!

Jeanne Takenaka said...

For the record, I LOVE rain. I love watching the thunder and lightning, the clouds darken the sky, and the rain falling, sometimes gently and sometimes in sheets. But, I don't like watching storms roll in while I'm outside. More from my house. :)

Sounds like a great week! I'm looking forward to it.

Pepper said...

Thanks, Joanne. It's true...if we keep our eyes, ears, and hearts open for the story.

Pepper said...

Jacqueline,
I'm sure it will be worth your visit! see you this week!

Pepper said...

ditto Jeanne!!