Saturday, March 23, 2013

What's Up the Street for Next Week?

Photo credit: http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/
THINK. SPRING. PEOPLE!

Seriously, I don't know about you, but where I'm at, that day on the calender had zero affect on the weather outside my office window.

Here on the Alley though, we believe in making our own Spring.

Spring oftentimes happens most in the outdoors. In the flowers we see sprouting.

In the birds we hear chirping.

In the newly cut grass we smell.

It's all in the setting.

So for the next two weeks, the Alley will be celebrating SPRING and all the glorious bits of joy it brings us. Not the least of which is mud for the young boys in your life to go out and make puddles in. ;-)

Check our posts out Monday through Friday for spring time news being heralded from the cozy corner of our office chairs next to a blazing fire as the snow continues to throw their own cold version of confetti upon this "arrival" of Spring.

Happy Spring and how are you celebrating the arrival of the weekend?

2 comments:

Julia M. Reffner said...

Celebrating by reading my review books with my new glasses on. :)

My almost 5-year-old is all about those puddles, whatever the season.

Mary Vee Storyteller said...

Confetti, eh? hmm. All right all you northerners, lets throw a big snow ball at Casey! I know Calvin and Hobbs will help me. ;)