Saturday, June 30, 2012

What's Up the Street Next Week?

Summer Sports.

Do you have a favorite?

My husband has been trying to teach the family tennis. I LOVE tennis - and I'm looking forward to a day when we can practice it more often. It's such a fun sport.

And we're definitely a swimming family. Such a fun summer activity.

So...what about you?

What's happening on The Alley this week?

Monday - Pepper talks about the C.A.R.E factor needed in your first chapter.

Tuesday - Sherrinda's up with another fantastic post about the writing life.

Wednesday - Mary continues her series on Why Writers Should Read: Discussion Questions.

Thursday- Casey has a surprise post ready for us today. I LOVE surprises :-)

Friday - Krista  brings us The Question of Quality Feedback.



SIDEWALK TALK

Mary's new blog debuts on Monday. Check it out at www.maryvee.com

4 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

SO excited for Mary! And this week sounds great.

Summer sports? For watching? Baseball - for participating in, definitely swimming (my kids have lessons in less than an hour :))

have a great weekend!

Sherrinda Ketchersid said...

Yay Mary! Can't wait to visit your new blog!

As for summer activities... I haven't put a swimsuit on in about 5 years. Something about that 40th year. ;)

It's so hot in Texas, I try to stay indoors as much as possible. So I watch TV or read....great summer activities in my opinion. lol

Rebecca Gomez said...

We've done the tennis thing. My honey played in high school and has tried teaching us a few times. The trouble is that he works outside, and with the heat and humidity here in the summer, he never wants to go back out once he's home from work.

But he does keep saying we should play tennis again...

Mary Vee Storyteller said...

I'd play tennis but my rack has a hole...it must! And then if I happen to make contact with the ball, someone moves the net! I prefer hiking. I can land my feet on the ground:)

I'm looking forward to visiting with everyone on my new website/blog. Good grief, some people are late bloomers.