Friday, May 12, 2017

What are you reading this weekend? This blog post might help you decide!





Happy Friday, friends!!

Friday, is always a good reason to celebrate and as we enter a new weekend, I wanted to make you aware of all these great books that are currently on sale!

Today we're also celebrating with CARA who just hit send on her latest round
of edits for her next legal suspense. She's also offering Canteen Dreams FREE for a limited time only! I can personally vouch for this book--it's a keeper!














Now...as promised, here are those books currently on sale!

Be sure to double check the price before hitting "buy", but if you're anything like me, the majority of these great-sounding books will be hitting your kindle in just moments!

$1.99
Moving Target
Lynette Eason









$1.99
Dani Pettrey
















$2.24
Susan May Warren
















$1.99
Susan May Warren
















$1.99
Karen Witemeyer
















$1.99
Jen Turano
















$1.99
Tamera Alexander
















$0.99
Tamera Alexander
















$1.99
Mary Connealy
















$1.99
Laura Frantz
















$1.99
Jocelyn Green
















$1.99
Katherine Reay
















$2.99
Deborah Raney
Melissa Tagg
Courtney Walsh














$1.99
Rachel Hauck
















$0.99
Gina Holmes















$1.59
Candace Calvert















$1.99
Kathryn Cushman















$1.99
Ronie Kendig















$0.99
Susan May Warren
(one of my all time favorite books!)















$0.79
Julie Lessman














There are so many good books on sale right now! And more on Amazon that this blog post couldn't fit all of them! Be sure to enjoy a bit of browsing for your weekend reading plans. 

Which one of these books are you snagging for your next reading adventure? 

CLICK TO TWEET: 

4 comments:

Paula Shreckhise said...

Only I I have is Cara's Canteen Dreams. But I have three other books to finish before they are due at the library! Thanks for all the suggestions. My TBR list get longer every day!

Robin E. Mason said...

so many grreat books! so many on my TBR pile! (Cara... ;-) ) i finally started The Memory of You by Catherine West!

Casey said...

PAULA: Isn't that the way it goes with a die-hard bookie. ;-)) Happy reading!!

ROBIN: Cathy's latest book is on my list of need-to-read as well!

Jocelyn said...

I've read five on your list and I'm currently reading Cara's book. My newest purchase is Dani Pettrey's Still LIfe. These are great bargains for great books!