Saturday, May 10, 2014

What's Up The Street Next Week?

I don't know about you but May is turning out to be a doozy of a month! Between end of school craziness, graduation presents to purchase, and for me, packing up boxes to move, time is passing by way to fast. It's May for goodness sake and we need to stop and smell the roses! So this week try to slow down and just breathe...and while you are at it, check out the fabulous posts we have lined up for you!

Monday, Pepper has another fabulous installment for us. Part 3 in Plotting with Disney - The Villain! Mwwahahahahaha!

Tuesday, Edie Melson is our guest and you won't want to miss what she has to share!

Wednesday, Mary's post is entitled "Are You Lost in a Blank Screen World?" Oh yes...we've been there, haven't we?

Thursday, Krista will help us get our families on board with our writing. She's got tips for gaining a healthy balance with your time!

Friday, Casey shares how to enjoy the writing journey. Sometimes we get bogged down in all rules, and we need to be reminded to let go and have fun writing!


Alley Cat Shout Out!

Our very own Ashley Clark is a semi-finalist in ACFW's Genesis Contest...the Romance Category.
We are so very proud!





The Awesome Link Round Up

FREE Book this weekend only! Happy Mother's Day from Audra Harders! (Audra Harders)

Scientists Find Secret To Writing A Best Selling Novel (The Telegraph)

Traditional vs. Self-Publishing: Kiera Cass's Thoughts (Mediabistro)

FREE Blogging Moms Ebook Bundle...Build A Success Blog! Limited Time Offer! (MoneySavingMom/Blogina)

How To Write Your Story in 6 Steps (Positive Writer)

The Truth You Don't Want To Know About Writing A Book (Storyline)

Worst Advice to Give a Writer (Goins Writer)

Becoming A Great Writer Starts With This Practice (Storyline)



What are you excited about this coming week? Writing plans? Fun in the sun? Reading a great book? Come on...share! 

7 comments:

Julia M. Reffner said...

I haven't been to any of these links, but 2 free ebooks. Definitely be checking those out.

Casey said...

This looks SO GOOD, Sherrinda! Thank you so much for putting this together! I plan to write three blog posts today and finish Beth Vogt's book. Just a quiet, lazy Saturday with my computer. Nice. :)

Pepper said...

AMAZING!!! Job, Sherrinda!!!
And Ash- Congrats again. Enjoy Italy!!

Can't wait to check out the links

Sherrinda Ketchersid said...

Thanks ladies. It has been fun. :)

Casey...your day sounds fabulous! I have been in Irving, paining the inside of my white cabinets red...because I love red. (Just 2 cabinets...the 2 on either side of the sink. I took the doors off so the red would show all the time...makes me happy. I'm tuckered out though. ;) Rest and relax enough for ME!!!!

Mary Vee Storyteller said...

Sherrinda,
This is totally fabulous. I love the links and info. WOW This is like shopping in a Writer's Boutique!
Thank you!!!

Karen @ a house full of sunshine said...

Sherrinda, you were born for this!! I can't wait to check out some of those links that caught my eye!

Oh, and your red cupboards sound AMAZING!! What a great idea!

Sherrinda Ketchersid said...

Thanks Mary! I had fun finding the links. :)

And Karen...your decorating expertise has inspired me! Red is a bold move but it's my favorite color and I am trying to do what I like and not just what is popular. Wish you lived close so you could help me!