Saturday, March 29, 2014

What's Up the Street Next Week?

Anyone else ready for a week of Disney?
Well, we're not going to talk about Frozen the whoooole week, but to kick off the chill of winter we are going to cover some Disney basics a couple of times this week. All writing related...of course ;-)
I could leave it up to surprise for this week, but let me give you a few hints.

Plotting according to Disney Songs
Communicating with your audience with Frozen in mind
and Frozen writing tips

Stop by for a little bit of 'magic' and a whole lot of talk about story crafting inspired by the silver screen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post makes me way too happy. I think I'm more of a fan of Frozen than my nine year old sister. LOL Can't wait to see all of next week's posts!
Hope ya'll have a great weekend.

Mary Vee Storyteller said...

Thank you, Meghan.

What I find amazing is we didn't get together and plan to write posts on Frozen...it just popped in to our minds. And now look at what all we can learn and gleam from one movie!!

This will be a fun week.

Anonymous said...

That is *too* funny! Frozen has proven to be quite the inspiration for ya'll.
For once--can't wait for Monday. ;)