Saturday, February 9, 2013

What's Up the Street for Next Week?


Tis the week of WUV....

TWOOOO WUV.....
and in honor of this week of valentines, chocolates, and smoochy places, we're offering some lovely pictures of some fabulous story-couples.

Do you have a couple or a movie kiss that just sweeps you away?


Do you have a romantic storyline that keeps you sighing?


Let's see how The Alley is going to step up the momentum during this week of love...and all TYPES of love.


Monday- Pepper starts the week off with a swoon-worthy about Jane Austen's hero types. Where do your heroes fit into her stereotypes?

Tuesday - Sherrinda is posting today about The Love of Writing Friends.

Wednesday - Mary's chat today is all about 'character'. What makes us love them?

Thursday - Casey's celebrating Valentine's Day by sharing some LOVE about the Frasier contest. If you're tempted to test the waters with your 'baby' novel, The Frasier is a great place to start for feedback, and there's a whole lot of love coming from those ladies over at My Book Therapy :-)


Friday - Krista is posting about Matters of the Heart  - with a very personal 'twist' to it.


Have a fabulous week with the ones you love and the ones who love you!

8 comments:

Debra E. Marvin said...

Okay, I can't recognize couple number two. The ones that look like they have the puppet LAMB CHOP between them.

My favorite kissing scene??? Might be Mr. Thornton and Margaret Hale at the end of North and South.

Happy Smooching ladies!

Pepper said...

Breakfast at Tiffany's, Debra.
AND I had the kissing scene from North and South but couldn't fit it on the screen :-(
It's one of my all time favs too - because it's so gentle and sweet.
Sigh....

Debra E. Marvin said...

Ah, yes... I see it now. I need to watch that one. It's been far too long!
thanks Pepper!

Every weekend I tell myself I have to watch North and South again but there's this 'writing' thing that I have to do first. Oh well. I've seen it enough, I suppose...

Casey said...

Last of the Mohicans has the BEST kiss in it of all movies! :)

Anonymous said...

I know it's old, but I love You've Got Mail. :) The kiss at the end of Letters to Juliet is unique. :) And, I like the one at the end of BBC's Pride and Prejudice.

It looks like a great week coming up here! Enjoy your weekend!

Pepper said...

Oh CASE!
The kiss in Last of the Mohicans is pretty amazing.
Whew....

Pepper said...

Letters to Juliet is such a fun movie, Jeanne.
I think the kiss in Leap Year is sweet too

Lindsay Harrel said...

I always have LOVED the kiss at the end of "Never Been Kissed." He just walks right up and kisses her in one fell swoop. *swoon*