Saturday, January 12, 2013

What's Up the Street for Next Week?

It's a brand new year and with it comes lots of brand new fiction!! As writers, we just can't get enough of good things to read. Check out the weekend edition for just a couple of new books that are hitting shelves in 2013!!

I know it has me excited. :D

What's coming up next week?

Go writing with Thing One and Thing Two with Pepper on Monday!

Go back to the beginning...Genesis Style by Sherrinda on Tuesday!

Struggle to come up with a good title? So does Mary (and all the rest of us writers!). She's chatting about good and bad titles on Wednesday.

It's Krista's turn here on the alley on Thursday.

And Casey (a-hem!) who has absolutely no clue what she is blogging about will keep you all in surprise until Friday.







Find more at FictionFinder.com!


7 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

Okay - TOTALLY curious about ALL these posts - but especially Pepper's Monday. I may have Thing One and Thing Two here right now - they're certainly acting like it LOL.

REALLY wanna read Melanie Dickerson's newest (or ANY of hers, actually. I NEED to read one of hers when I'm done with what I'm reading right now!).

Pepper said...

Oh Joanne,
I wish I'd taken that angle on the post! I have Thing 3, 4, and 5 at my house too - and it makes for creative writing time.
LOL
GREAT idea!

Pepper said...

I know where Mary got her post idea!!
LOL
Mare,
You are free to use and abuse our texts and emails if you wish. :-)

Lisa Wingate said...

Hi everyone! I'm thrilled to see Firefly Island on the list here at Fiction Finder!!!

Mary Vee Storyteller said...

Seriously, Pepper???? You were NOT the inspiration...however, I sure would love to borrow those texts for my post. What a sweetheart. Giving to the end.

Mary Vee Storyteller said...

I am sooooo excited to see the new books coming out this year. A great year of reading is ahead, gang. Time to clean the glasses and get to work.

Cindy R. Wilson said...

Oooh, Mary! I need help with my titles. I'll have to check back in later this week :)