Saturday, November 24, 2012

What's Up the Street for Next Week?

Photo Credit
What are you thankful for today?

Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday and I love how the center of my chest fills with gratitude of all God has blessed me with this year. Today I'm celebrating with close friends the joy of gratitude and all we have to be thankful for.

We certainly don't live in a perfect world with perfect people, but we DO serve a perfect God and for that I'm beyond thankful.

And I'm also thankful for another week to spend with you as we chat about our writing. :-)

Coming next week...

Angie shares on waiting on our writing...something we all need a reminder for on Monday.

Julia continues her series on Social Media on Tuesday.

Karen is posting about Character in the Chrysalis, preparing our hearts for publication and growing character as we wait on Friday.

Yes...we're (or rather Ashley) is going to make you tackle the dreaded synopsis on Thursday.

Want to make your opening chapters strong and catchy for agents and editors? Then come back on Friday for Cindy's post and tips.

Word on the street...

Krista was hosted on Novel Rocket this week. Check out how mail fraud was the key to her publication.

3 comments:

Jill Weatherholt said...

I'm thankful for the knowledge that God has a plan for my life. I just need to remind myself at times to be still and listen.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for so much! I'm thankful that God never changes, that He never forsakes me. I'm thankful for an amazing, wonderful family. For encouraging friends. For the abundance God has gifted me with. I'm thankful for His peace. Okay, I'll stop there. :)

I'm looking forward to the upcoming week! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Travesti said...

It have always enjoyed reading your articles...very thourough and inciteful. I'm just leaving the comment to appreciate your efforts in disseminating the knowledge. ...will keep following your posts as always.
travesti