Saturday, December 17, 2011

What's Up The Street For Next Week?

Photo Credit
Our weather has been cold here lately, I just wish we had some white stuff to go with it.

Yes, you heard me right. If I'm gonna be cold, I want something pretty to look at. :-) What about you?

But it certainly isn't cold here on the Alley and we've got a great line up of posts for you. Sure to warm your heart and fire your enthusiasm for that cold WIP.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


The famed Jeff Gerke is Pepper's guest on Monday, be sure and not miss the chance to drink from his wisdom.

Tis the season for giving and Sherrinda has gifts right up a writer's alley on Tuesday.

Mary continues her mentoring series on Wednesday with turing the Water to Wine.

Finishing your word count even with no inspiration. Casey is your hostess on Thursday.

Give a shout out to our Krista as she finishes up her edits for Abingdon Press!! She will be posting on Friday


Sidewalk Talk...


Pepper continues her Christmas song series on her blog with the poem Twas the Night Jesus Came on Saturday.

Beth Vogt launches her new website

Casey made her vlogging debut yesterday on her blog. If you're brave, check it out. ;-)

Keli Gwyn continues her Copy-Editing with Keli series on her blog

Want to add humor to your writing? Check out this post.

Photo Credit

6 comments:

Hutt-Write Voice said...

I'm with you, if we're going to have winter I want cold AND snow, lots of it, especially at Christmastime.

Joanne Sher said...

We have both - for now, anyway. Sounds like a SUPER week!

Keli Gwyn said...

Loved Casey's vlog debut. Sooo cool!

Thanks for mentioning my posts. I'm honored. =)

Casey said...

LOL LINDA, glad someone doesn't think I'm crazy. ;-)

JOANNE, send a bit my way would you?? See you this week!

KELI, always! You've done great work :D

Krista Phillips said...

Come Friday, it will be *finished* not *finishes*

Otherwise I'm in deep doo-doo:-)

Casey said...

Krista, I LOVE Finished!!!!! :D