Saturday, November 26, 2011

What's Up The Street For Next Week?

It's going to be an interesting week on the Alley...

Why?

Photo Credit
Well, because....

We aren't quite sure what we want to do...yet.

Oh don't worry, we'll have something entertaining for you. I've warned each Alley Cat that I might video tape her doing Zumba if they don't come up with really awesome posts, so you're guaranteed a great week of writing tips. ;-)

(I don't think anyone wants to be taped dancing right?? :-))

Have you finished the leftovers yet? Turkey and dressing coming out the ears, just in time to stock the fridge all over again with more holiday treats. Who thought of putting Thanksgiving and Christmas so close together anyway??

*shakes head*

How 'bout I just show and not TELL you what this next week will be? Haha.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Angie is your Alley hostess on Monday and there might be a bit of James Scott Bell thrown in.

Julia stops by the blog on Tuesday with research tips--we all need them!

Sarah will be here on Wednesday to enlighten and teach.

Wendy has survived no electricity, weather disasters and so much more this year...but it's all novel experience. ;-) She'll be with us on Thursday.

Cindy continues to "What's missing in your novel" on Friday with adding strong verbs and nixing repetive words.

We'll see you "write" back here on Monday!

6 comments:

Pepper said...

HAppy Weekend, Alley CAts!
I just got back into 'internet' world last night, so I'm late to the draw on your posts, Case & Krista!

So thankful for you guys.

I BEElieve great things are going to happen for us this upcoming year! :-)

Joanne Sher said...

Casey - I am SOOO glad you're not MY boss! ;)

Whatever they write, I KNOW it will be wonderful. Can't wait to see!

Krista Phillips said...

Kinda hoping some crappy posts get put up this week... Some Zumba-doing alleycats would be quite comical!

Casey said...

PEPPER, I'm excited for what the new year is going to hold too!

JOANNE, lololol! ;-)

KRISTA, as Julie L. would say... you little brat! :)

Sarah Forgrave said...

Casey, You know I'm the Zumba queen, right? Bring on the video, lol.

Casey said...

Sarah, lolol! I was thinking of you as I typed that out! No joke. ;-)