Saturday, August 27, 2011

What's Up the Street For Next Week?

School’s in session for some of us…
AND The WRITERS ALLEY is in session too--with another great week of writing news and fun for you.

First and foremost we have some special announcements.
We LOOOOOOOOOVE special announcements around here.

So, if you are in need of some celebrating, go check out Sarah Forgrave’s website on Monday, August 29!!

AND do a little jig with us because WENDY PAYNE MILLER HAS SIGNED WITH RACHELLE GARDNER AT WORDSERVE!!!!
You can learn more about Wendy (and celebrate with her) by visiting her website here.
We are partying at the Alley –so come along and join us!

We look forward to sharing more exciting news in the future, as The Alley Cats are discovered by the big world of writers. We’ll be adding a sidebar to keep you guys posted as updates and discoveries occur. J

In the meantime, this week will have a little of everything:

Monday - Pepper follows up with Cindy’s Friday post and sums up an article about Agents from The Writers Digest (very fitting considering some special news from SARAH FORGRAVE).
Tuesday – Stop by and see what Sherrinda has planned for you today.

Wednesday – Mary continues her series with On Being Mentored- Details and Accuracy modeled by master writers. Siri Mitchell will join her.

Thursday - Award winning author, Robin Lee Hatcher, is our guest on The Writers Alley so stop on by.

The magic wand is on the draw Friday as Krista talks about Too Good to Be True Romantic Moments.

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
Chip MacGregor stopped by to give some fabulous advice for writers about writers’ conferences. You can read that post here.

Don’t forget to check Sarah’s website on Monday for her extra-special news!

Krista’s a special guest at the fabulous blog, WordServe Cooler – a group blog created by many clients from Rachelle Gardner and Greg Johnson - on Tuesday, Aug 30. Drop in and see what she has to say. J


Have a fabulous WEEK – from our Alley to yours!

12 comments:

Sarah Forgrave said...

Yay!!! So happy for Wendy! Lots of good stuff going on around here...

Wendy Paine Miller said...

You can say that again, Sarah (I think you will be saying something to that effect on your blog on Monday)! :D

Thanks for celebrating with me. I'm still in shock and got about maybe two hours of sleep.

Lots of praising going on!
~ Wendy

Sarah Forgrave said...

LOL, I thought of you this morning, Wendy. I went to bed at 1:00 and woke up six hours later. I thought, "Boy, I'm tired but probably not as tired as Wendy." You'll be floating right through Hurricane Irene. :)

Casey said...

Wendy, I am so, SO happy for you! I know how hard you work and I can't think of a person more deserved to hit this writing "high". It's only up from here!!! :D

Cindy R. Wilson said...

Just can't stop smiling about the good news. You guys rock!!!

Pepper said...

Still dancin', Wendy!
So happy for you...and for any other Alley Cats who might be sharing cool news this week ;-)

I hope this is only the beginning of an upward trend ;-)

Angie Dicken said...

Just so happy for you Wendy (and Sarah!!)! We will need to consume LOTS of chocolate in a few weeks in honor of you all!!

Casey said...

What Angie said, what Angie said!! :D

Ralene said...

Man, I'm going to be doing the happy monkey dance all next week if you guys keep it up! Eeek! So happy to hear your news, Wendy. Sarah, I can't wait til Monday! :)

Joanne Sher said...

Oh, Wendy - I am SOOO excited for you! Yaaayy!!

Jeanne Takenaka said...

Wendy, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! I look forward to seeing what God does through your writing! Sarah, I'm looking forward to checking your blog on Monday. :)

Wendy Paine Miller said...

Thanks all!!!

I need to see that monkey dance. I'll watch it while eating chocolate, of course.

I appreciate you cheering me on. This has been a high high. I greatly respect Rachelle. I'm truly excited to partner with her.

~ Wendy