Sunday, August 1, 2010

What's Up the Street For Next Week?

Good morning everyone. I’d like to welcome you to The Writers Alley celebration week.


Oh yes – it’s a great week for all sorts of news from our Alley to yours, so – to keep you in suspense, I won’t list what’s going on each weekday. Just stop in to find out the news :-)

Also, check in Saturday for Swashbuckling expert, Marylu Tyndal, as she stops by to talk about writing authentic historical characters.

SIDEWALK TALK

August 14 – Stop by to read about author Cara Lynn James

August 21 – Interview with award winning author, Angela Hunt.

August 28 – Interview with Margaret Brownley

September 4 - Amanda Cabot talks about the good, the bad, and the ugly of writing a series

1 comment:

Casey said...

Ohh, love the suspense, to bad I won't be here. :( Hopefully I can stop by though. :) I love a good party!!!